Sunday, May 24, 2009

Inspiration


I'm almost bald, blah blah blah... what I really want to post is this great interview with our wedding photographer, Bartosz Jastal. If you hadn't followed our wedding blog, you might not know that I was fanatical about finding the perfect wedding photographer (of course within a reasonable budget!). In my hours of research, I found a great resource -- the WPJA -- which consists of some of the best wedding photographers out there. Somehow, fate brought us to work with Bartosz and he flew in from Poland to shoot our wedding. We had the perfect day, and we were very happy with the pictures. (They only get better in time.) Of course, it being our wedding day and all, we didn't have much time to hang out and get to know him personally (as I would have loved!). So, it made me really happy tonight to have seen this lengthy and informative interview with him. He gives insight into his style, process, and inspiration, and he even mentions our wedding shoot!


2 comments:

  1. The Best Day Ever! Bart truly did an amazing job capturing the joy and beauty of such an eventful day. Each emotion is purely transformed into an art form that will forever be etched in my memories.

    ReplyDelete