Monday, May 18, 2009

Strands


Hola,

I just arrived from the bathroom. Because we're personal like that. I was running my hands through my hair and I'm able to get a hair, maybe two, almost every time! Maybe I should be savoring my hair strands when they're actually attached to my head, but it's just too exciting to wait. Or maybe I'm just a little too curious to see if it falls out in chunks. The truth: I'm anxious to look like a damn chemo patient already, because I don't think I've convinced anyone just yet. My mom has been pulling my hair about ten times a day for the past week in disbelief: "It's really in there! I don't think it's coming out. I really don't think it's coming out." Well, we're on Day 15 now. It's time to get through this and move along.

In unrelated news, today was a good day. It just was. Believe me.

<3
Me

1 comment:

  1. It was a good day:) I'm hoping for a repeat performance today!

    ReplyDelete