Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hand Soap: Part 2

Today was a productive soap day! I had an appointment over by Whole Foods so we stopped in to pick up a few things. I happened upon this luxurious hand soap, so I thought I'd share it with the world. I actually bought the Vanilla & Sweet Orange scent, but the below scent is equally as, if not more, tantalizing. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last long, but it makes for a very pleasant hand washing experience. I suppose that's what you get when you buy this hippie vegan crap. Anyway, I love it and it makes me happy.



In other news, my right boob has independently decided to swell larger than normal today, and I am quite worried. I am thinking it has to do with my lymph nodes not clearing some fluid. Perhaps I used my right arm too much today? I am begging for sleep to be the cure. Maybe I shouldn't be writing about how well things are going and should keep strictly focused on complaining. Somehow the evil eyes always find their way back to me.

1 comment:

  1. This tree is what we need in the back yard to get protected from the evil eyes! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete