Friday, April 3, 2009

My mom can't spell anesthesia (and neither can I)

I can't type on my computer right now, so I'm dictating telegraph style. Moan, groan, take a deep breath...that's what I'm up to. Last night was pretty bad coming off of the anesthesia and morphine. I was so anxious and I'm still having mild hallucinations. They found cancer in the lymph nodes on the right side, so I'll be having chemo. My genetic tests for BRCA1 and BRCA2 were both negative. I'm not doing the Le Freumene test. I don't need to know. I'm just focusing on each second passing by and a speedy recovery. More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    First time I'm reading this post. Happened upon it because I can't spell anesthesia either. Thanks for the help there. Hope you're doing well. Hang in there.

    Geri

    ReplyDelete